SIPA encourages everyone that irrigates or has a vested interest in irrigation to join our organization. Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Advocacy. Support an organization that seeks to ensure the Saskatchewan irrigation industry grows with input from the grassroots.
- Sustainability. Contribute to securing future water allocation for irrigation development.
- Expertise. Benefit from the exchange of information with other irrigators, industry representatives and studies commissioned by SIPA.
- Contribute. Provide your voice and contribute to the direction of SIPA at general and annual meetings.
- Legacy. Support the elected board of directors in the development of policy that will grow the industry to its full potential.
Membership is available to individuals, formally organized water development projects, private irrigators and those with a stake in the irrigation industry.
SIPA offers three levels of membership:
- Full Irrigator – Full members have the right to vote at all member meetings and are eligible to become directors.
- Associate – Associate membership is available to non-irrigators with a vested interest in the industry.
- Potential Water Development Projects (PWDP) – This membership level is for those irrigators that are not formally organized under legislative guidelines. Membership with SIPA will allow you to stay current with developments in the Saskatchewan irrigation industry and you will be able to provide input into new initiatives and developments that will affect you.
To apply for a SIPA membership, download and complete our membership form.
Corporate sponsorship is available at our annual conference and at other events hosted by SIPA. Please contact us to inquire about opportunities to reach irrigators and other stakeholders in Saskatchewan.